Monday, April 11, 2011

Closet Crush

We all loved to hate her on The City, but there's no denying it. Olivia Palermo has always been one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to fashion. From her NYC street style to her many red carpet & fashion week looks, girlfriend knows what she's doing. Mixing designer pieces with high street brands has landed her on Vogue's Best Dressed List of 2010 and it's not rare to see her sitting front row at NYFW. I mean really. I challenge you to find me one outfit of hers that doesn't look fabulous. Any takers?














Yep. If I could have one celebrity's closet it would definitely be Olivia Palermo's. But let's be honest, there are plenty of closets I wouldn't mind stealing. Who's your biggest closet crush?


1 comment:

Paige Renae said...

She has served as a truly great fashion inspiration for quite some time...Although I'm all for original style, I think I may have to start posting some of my celebrity copycat looks soon--many of them replicas of some of her most fabulous outfits.
xoxo
Paige Renae