Thursday, December 30, 2010

Animal Instincts

There's no question about it...leopard print is everywhere. It's a fall/winter 2010 must have and even though we didn't see it on every runway, it's taken over every area from outerwear to accessories (my favorite). There are so many ways to incorporate it into your look and here are just a few:

  • a printed tee/tank under a black blazer
  • leopard print pump with skinny jeans
  • printed scarf tucked into a fun colored jacket
  • leopard print clutch or cross body bag
The possibilities are endless but here are a few faves I picked out that are definitely doable and affordable. I'm obsessed with the shoes in this one, and just the look overall. 

Of course I couldn't not include Alexa Chung, who knows exactly how to pull off the leopard print in both casual & red carpet style. I love the simplicity of the sweater paired with a sequined mini skirt.


A leopard print clutch is the perfect accessory with a LBD but I especially love it with hot pink below.


And if you're really feeling confident with the trend you'd get this insanely amazing jacket (ahem...please look at the stitching) by Balmain for the small price of $21,280. A girl can dream, can't she?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want the shoes up there!!!