Thursday, December 30, 2010

The September Issue

When I bought the September issue of Marie Claire with Mary-Kate on the cover, I instantly fell in love with the entire spread but am particularly in love with this shot. I'm obsessed with the styling, fur, tulle skirt, and who couldn't love those Sergio Rossi shoes, honestly?? I tore it out of the magazine & it sat on my desk forever. For some reason I would just stare at it thinking,
"I love this SO much..what can I do with it?!" 
So since I have subscriptions to a bunch of fashion magazines and they all pile up on my coffee table after I go through them, I finally came up with the idea to take spreads, ads, and anything else that I love or that inspired me and put them on thick paper to make "chic" black borders and completely cover one wall in my bedroom in my apartment. I'm so excited I have something to do with them now and I already have a huge stack waiting to be put up. I'm gonna be constantly adding to it but I'll post a picture when I finally have a lot up!

Fur by Marc Jacobs (obsessed), Dior dress, tulle skirt from Topshop, Sergio Rossi shoes (amazing), and Stephen Webster earrings. Love it all

No comments: