Thursday, December 30, 2010

Runway to Red Carpet

I love Blake Lively. I love her, I love her style, and I love the fact that she's 5'10" and can rock it like no other. I recently stumbled upon this look and fell in love. I really don't know how many people could actually pull this look off -- even I think the model on the left wearing it is questionable. But if there's one thing I know for sure, Blake can. At the Chanel boutique opening party in SoHo, she looks perfect in this purple Chanel dress. I love the crazy combination of shiny sequins, horizontal stripes, and diamond pattern below the waist. It's all pulled together with her signature sex hair, flawless makeup, and of course a pair of black Louboutin mary jane pumps (which in my opinion, look much better than those paired with the dress at the Chanel show).

1 comment:

Natalie Suarez said...

i love alexa chung too! she is so beautiful! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com