Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fondness for Fur

When it's this cold out, nothing sounds better than putting something warm and cozy on. And staying warm while staying cute? Well that's just a home run. I have a newfound obsession with fur coats, vests, bags, scarves and basically any other possible way fur can be incorporated into fashion. We already have the Ugg situation under control, gone a little overboard actually, but what other options are there? The answer is a million. But to narrow it down some, I put together a few cute coats, scarves, and bags to show off this winter trend!

I love the idea of long, loose curls draped over a huge fur coat and big sunglasses to go along with it (think Rachel Zoe-esque). I totally see her in the bottom left one and I love the vest on the top.


You can never go wrong with scarves, and a fur scarf is even better for this season. You didn't think I could go without including leopard print, did you? As for the PETA members of the world, it's faux fur and only $18 at www.yesstyle.com

Last but not least, and one of my favorite items in the world is bags. I'm obsessed with bags-- cross body, shoulder, tote, clutch...you name it, I probably own it. So why not add to the collection with a trend-setting fur one? As far as a cross body/shoulder bag, I especially love the bottom left Marc by Marc Jacobs.

So what do you guys think about the trend this season? Love it? Hate it? Not sure?
You'll never know until you try..

No comments: