Sunday, January 2, 2011

For January

Considering I am a self-proclaimed online window shopping addict (and not afraid to admit it), I decided I would make a once a month wish list. Every month I'll put a little collage together of 10 random things I wish I could have or might possibly purchase..the affordable items at least which is going to be very rare. So in honor of the new year here is my January wish list...

1. Rag & Bone leather riding boots. I love the color of the leather and they would look so good with extra dark jeans (my favorite) or even black.

2. Yves Saint Laurent glass ring. I lovelovelove the stone and I can't get enough gold jewelry right now.

3. Printed silk tank by Thakoon. Even though it's the middle of winter, I love the detail on the sides and the horizontal stripes-- haven't they been everywhere this season? Plus it's a great layering piece. I can already picture everything I could do with this top...

4. Marc by Marc Jacobs watch. With it's oversized face & black and gold combo, it's a win-win situation here, people.

5. Luichiny pumps. I have been wanting a pair of pumps in a bright & bold color forever and what's better than electric blue? I love the platform and not bad for $80!

6. Elizabeth and James Elephant Ring. Okay I know it's $325 but I NEED this ring...it needs to be on my need list not my wish list (maybe I need to make one of those instead...). Not only do I love it just because but I go to Alabama. It's our mascot. I'm a crazy fan. It only makes sense, right?

7. Marc by March Jacobs scarf. It just looks so warm & cozy & cute, and I already know everything I could pair it and layer it with including that #3 tank!

8. Manolo Blahnik flats. We already know leopard print is so in right now and these are perfect. I'll have to find a knock off version I suppose...

9. Chanel Chance perfume. It's ad has been in almost every fashion magazine I've gotten recently and I can't help but rub the sample on every time.

10. Alexander Wang knitted cardigan. Once again.. warm, cozy & cute. Can't go wrong with this one.


It's times like these I wish I had a credit card with no limit..........



No comments: