Monday, February 7, 2011

Model Monday!

Okay so. Every monday from here on out will formally be known as Model Monday. It's all really official and exciting and the governor's turning it into a holiday and yes, I might be making that last part up but that's okay because I'm still really excited about it. You may have figured out by now that I like fashion a little bit...but I also really really love models. Luhhhve. Well, not in the way a boy likes models (haha) but in a man-your-life-must-be-incredible-and-your-beautiful-and-I'm-jealous-and-gosh-I-love-those-clothes kind of way. It makes me really secretly happy when I recognize certain favorites of mine in a fashion spread, campaign or runway show...like I'm a proud mama. And I've always just been really interested in them in general. So why not blog about a different one each week? ..That's what I thought!


Alright, first up. Karlie Kloss. Ugh, if only I could be her for a day...or three. I have an odd obsession with her. She's been in every fashion magazine imaginable including the big names like W Magazine, American Elle, and virtually every Vogue magazine in the world.  Karlie has become a muse for John Galliano and opened his shows as well as the Christian Dior Haute Couture SS 2011 and resort shows. She's been on literally every designer's runway during Fashion Week including Marc Jacobs, J. Mendel, Dolce & Gabbana, Nini Ricci, Lanvin, DVF, Michael Kors, Derek Lam, Jason Wu, Alexander McQueen, Prada, Chloe, Proenza Schouler, Jil Sander, Emilio Pucci, Missoni, Christopher Kane, Versace....and that's just to name a few. She's the face of Marc Jacob's fragrance Lola and she's only eighteen years old. Whaaaat? I could go on and on talking about everything she has done because trust me it never ends. But I'll leave you with a montage instead because as they say...a picture is worth a thousand words.














Love Her!


1 comment:

xxyy said...

she looks gorgeous. Love the photos.xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/