Saturday, May 28, 2011

Warning: This Blog May Appear To Be Different

Okay, here's the deal. I'm going through a mid-blog crisis. I'm not happy with the way my blog is looking/has looked/etc. and it needs to be fixed. So if you are wondering why my blog has changed it's because it is now under construction. There's just one problem. I am challenged when it comes to all the fancy technology HTML stuff and I have no idea what I'm doing. There are all kinds of creative ideas running through my head I just can't figure out how to "make it work" (say it like Tim Gunn...it's fun). I am also thinking of changing the name of my blog or switching to Tumblr or is that just too much change??

Now I'm just thinking out loud. Anyway, if any of my beautiful followers, readers, and all the wonderful chicas who email me on my blog email know how to do any of this it would be greatly appreciated. In the mean time, I guess I'll just settle with using my own brain to figure out how to get my blog exactly how I want it. Of course, I'll still be blogging while I do this I just wanted to give a heads up. So heads up.

No comments: