Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Resort by Rachel

Rachel Zoe has always been a huge inspiration to me. She has become one of the most successful and well known stylists in the business and has worked with huge names, styled for countless magazines & editorials, and has become a celebrity in her own right. All huge dreams of mine. So needless to say, ever since Rachel launched her brand new clothing line in January 2011 I have kept an eye on it all and I die for the Resort 2012 collection. She played with color and print and did a lot of seventies inspired silhouettes. Tailored pieces, high-waisted maxi skirts, wide leg jeans, blouses, and party dresses. It's a fun collection and one that I think everyone could find a piece that they love.

Now let's just work on finding somewhere to wear this resort collection.
I'm thinking St. Barts, you in?
I'll book our plane tickets.























No comments: