Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Very Unprofessional Blogpost

I am currently online shopping. And yes, by online shopping I mean actually purchasing things online. At midnight. Alone at home. And I just have one question....

Why do I have such expensive taste?

I mean really. Every beautiful thing that I see is over $400. For example. I decide I am going to get a new pair of sunglasses (still on the lookout for round lens & cat eyes). I browse through the sunglasses, some are $20, some are $70...all great prices, right? But then I lay my eyes on these babies...




















These gorgeous, perfect sunglasses are Thierry Lasry Brown Lace Print Obsessy Sunglasses, and they can be your very own for around $500. Your very own. Sadly, not my very own. I decided I cannot spend two paychecks on these glasses, although it's a little embarrassing how long I really debated on getting them anyway. It's late, okay? But for those of you who are luckier than me, you need these sunglasses. I'm telling you. Neeeeeed them.

Get them here.

Back to shopping. 


No comments: