Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Living Doll

Thinking back to when I was 13. Nope, can't say I had a pictorial in Marie Claire or any magazine for that matter. Sad face. But Elle Fanning has, my friends. Oh yeah and she's the Mulleavy sisters (of Rodarte) muse & went to the Met Gala as Valentino's date. Ohh to be young. The 13 year old is promoting her new film Super 8 & discussing her love for fashion in the July issue (Jennifer Aniston got the cover) and I love the entire spread. She's a little mini-Twiggy and the retro styling & hair is perfect. Dressed in all couture, Elle is a living, breathing doll. She's wearing everything from Dior to D&G, Louis Vuitton, Carolina Amato, Prada, Lanvin, and Miu Miu...just to name a few. I want to be Elle Fanning when I grow up.










Styled by Alison Edmund. Read about her shoot with Marie Claire here


No comments: