Monday, July 18, 2011

You Can't Always Get What You Want

You know that feeling when you fall in love with a pair of shoes? You don't? Well then this whole post may just be a laughing matter to you, in which case you can just scroll down to the next one. Because I fell hard for these shoes. These gorgeous, beautiful, wonderfully designed Alexander Wang Kasia Whipstitch Wedge Sandals. The oversized whipstitch, thick straps, and pattern give off a geometric style and the nude patent leather adds instant length to your legs. What more could a girl ask for?







I just want to hold them in my arms and never let go. This is one of those cases where I would spend the $550 I don't have just so they were in my possession. Luckily/unluckily for me, they are on sale for $275 and SOLDOUT. Such a tease, these wedges are. It's almost like they don't love me back.....nahhhh. For now I guess I'll just have to continue drooling from behind a computer screen. 
My bank account is taking a huge sigh of relief right now.






No comments: