Monday, July 25, 2011

It Girls Make It Bags

Just last week, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen debuted their new handbag collection for The Row at Barneys New York. And while I am of course very in love with some of their new handbags, I unfortunately would never be able to afford any of them (they range from $2,350-$39,000) until I work for The Row and get some kind of discount...preferrably 80%. That's reasonable, right?

I love these two bags above, especially the one on the right.
And I'll take the $39,000 crocodile backpack please. Who needs a college education anyway..


What I can't get over, though, are Mary Kate And Ashley's looks at the Barneys event. Both in The Row, of course. Mary Kate wore a blue blazer that looked fabulous with her tan skin and black strappy heels. Ashley wore a colorfully beaded dress. And I'm obsessed with both. So much so that I can't even pick a favorite. These are just a few pictures from the launch party with Simon Doonan and Amanda Brooks of Barneys. I don't think they've ever looked better.





No comments: