Friday, July 29, 2011

Teaser

Summer is coming to an end for me, but Miami fashion week was just last week and Mara Hoffman's Swimwear 2012 collection immediately caught my eye. So many tribal print inspired bathing suits and cover-ups that I just love love love. How badly do you want to get your hands on these swimsuits?

Sadly, we can't get them until next summer. Now I know what you're thinking, why is she showing me these super cute swimsuits when I can't even get them for another year? It's okay. In the meantime, you can try the double-braid-that-turns-into-a-fishtail-braid braid. Creative name, I know. Just part your hair down the middle and start french braids on each side, then switch to fishtail braids starting at your neck. It's bohemian chic and a perfect, easy updo for summer. Some of my favorites from the collection are the cover-ups in the first and last pictures, the black two piece, and the salmon colored one piece.







































































































No comments: