Friday, September 16, 2011

Currently Obsessing Over

Ahhhh stop with the evil eyes! I didn't purposely not blog for two months...I swear! Sorry for being dramatic, but sometimes I just like to pretend that people read my blog.

I'm going to go a little out of order here because New York Fashion Week just ended and I am currently obsessing over Christian Siriano's Spring 2012 RTW collection. OB. SESSED. While the fourth season winner of Project Runway is still working to be taken seriously I fell in love with the colors, fabrics, and styling of the entire show. Simple silhouettes, and gorgeous lime, coral, taupe, red and white in vibrant shades. He created so many wearable pieces.

Some of my personal favorites from the collection were the silk maxi skirts paired with cute, casual tees. Now prepare yourself for the runway pictures. This is fair warning. Happy Friday!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you want to get significantly more targeted free traffic from search engines for your website almost effortlessly? Well, with increased exposure around the internet it's possible. But most website owners are yet not aware of how to get the popularity that multiplies itself within days. As many webmasters say, this backlink and traffic service can get potentially thousands of visitors to almost any website. So just visit http://xrumerservice.org to get started. :)