Thursday, January 13, 2011

Louboutin Lust

Hello, my name is Mackenzie and I'm addicted to Christian Louboutin. 

Ha ha. Okay, if you haven't already noticed my extreme love for Christian Louboutin's, well then this is my formal admittance that I have quite the unhealthy obsession. Christian Louboutin is one of my all time, hands down, without a doubt, favorite shoe designers ever. As one of God's gifts to the world (in my opinion at least...which I'll admit could be liiiittle strong), Mr. Louboutin has mastered the stiletto. With the signature spot-em-a-mile-away red soles, these shoes are not made for walking. Unless of course, you opt for a flat, but let's be honest...if you're going to spend the money, go big or go home.


Here are just a few of my favorites right now (most from his Fall/Winter 2010 and Spring/Summer 2011 Collections). And when I say few, I realllllly mean it. I could do a blog post of at least six pages of Louboutin shoes but I won't bore you...


Behold, the Pigalili. These silver studded pumps have been talked about by many in the fashion industry, in particular Rachel Zoe, and are truly stunning shoes (if pulled off correctly, of course).


With a sky-high heel (6 inches to be exact), buckled detail, fishnet and suede platform, there is so much going on with these 'Mad Marta' open toe booties, but it all seems to just work.


These are already in the 'People's Choice' post below (which Selena rocked by the way) but I literally cannot put into words how much I love these, with metallic leather, mesh peep toes, and satin covered platforms, they are just plain gorgeous.


Louboutin's Spring/Summer 2011 version of the Pigalle is a beautiful and fun shoe. This insanely detailed snakeskin shoe will be perfect for the season. Plus, the pointed toe stiletto is slowly making it's way back.


I have no doubt that these 'Change of the Guard' Louboutins will be a trendsetter of the Spring season and I will worship the ground (...I kid, I kid) of anyone who can rock this fringe-detailed sandal. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would hate to get in a fight with the girl wearing the Pagalilis!! :)

Dylana Suarez said...

Amazing shoes!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com