Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wu Gets Edgy

Telling you that I love Jason Wu's Ready-to-Wear Collection for Spring 2011 would be a complete under statement. After watching the show over and over (guilty) online, I can confidently say that I absolutely adore every single trouser, blazer, gown, cocktail dress and separate in the collection. Jason Wu is such an amazing designer and knows exactly what women want to wear to feel confident. Wu has said that he was inspired by truffle shavings while dining in Paris and that inspiration is especially evident in his skirts. The young, 28 year old designer has a very sophisticated vision and to prove that he's here to stay he cleaned up his designs, lost the bras, and created a great range of abstract, vibrant colors and pretty, light neutrals. Fashion insiders say this is his most edgy and dangerous  collection ever. Bravo, Mr. Wu. If it means anything to you (I'll just go ahead and pretend it does) I love love love love love love it. 

And now for the main event. Let the picture montage begin. Soak it in, people.. I promise I won't judge you for how long you stare :)






2 comments:

Halle Anderson said...

I want the whole wardrobe! I love your blog! Come visit me at www.HalleAnderson.com

Paige Renae said...

I can honestly say that there is not a single piece that I dislike. I can't even choose favorites, they are simply all too gorgeous. I love the accessories and styling, he certainly knows what the women want.
xo, Paige
http://paigerenae.blogspot.com