Thursday, March 1, 2012

Under Construction

As a lover of change, I decided it was time to make a few adjustments to my blog, including the title and url. I'm sure this is totally against the rules of blogging but I believe that some rules were just made to be broken. I also wasn't crazy about the fact that everytime I went on my blog I started singing Details in the Fabric by Jason Mraz for the rest of the day, but that's beside the point.

So the new title of my blog is Kenz Lens. Just about everyone calls me Kenz for short so I'm going for the whole seeing the world through my eyes concept. And it rhymes. It's very deep, I know. This also means that I ix-nayed my old url. It is now officially http://kenzlens.blogspot.com  so bookmark it and follow it through Blogger OR Twitter and I will love you forever. Xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found
a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.

There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I
had to tell someone!

Feel free to surf to my blog: zox